This product uses to clean teeth and gum, remove plaque and stains caused by coffee, tobacco or nicotine
Brush teeth for 2-3 minutes before bed or after meals using a damp toothbrush with 0.2-0.6g of Dental Chillin Herbal Whitening powder
Caution when using Dental Chillin:
1. People with healthy teeth should apply 0.2g of dental powder per use to achieve the desired cleaning effect.
2. People with dental issues such as plaque, gum bleeding or periodontitis should apply 0.4-0.6g to achieve noticeable improvements.
3. Excessive usage above 1.0g may cause oral dryness or lip tightness. This can be remedied by reducing to the amount suggested in 1 or 2. These effects do not last and one should not worry. Other remedies include consuming oily foods like milk, bread or meat, or apply lip balm.
4. People with serious periodontitis or cavities should seek a dentist for professional treatment before using this dental powder.
5. Because the dental powder is made from plant extract, discoloring occurs naturally with time or moisture. This is normal and does not reduce the dental powder effect.
Racdix Glycynhyzae, Sodium Citrate, Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Aluminium Hydroxide, Aloe, SiO2, Equisetum Hyemale, Lauryl Alcohol, Peppermint
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Significantly reduce discomfort for those with sensitive teeth and eliminate all plaque, leaving a clean and non-slimy sensation
Prolonged use with proper brushing can protect, care for, and clean your gums and prevent the formation of tartar and periodontitis
Quickly promotes the secretion of saliva, and help to avoid the accumulation of plaque
Effectively removes tobacco, tea or coffee stains to restore teeth whiteness and healthy gums
Capacity 50g powder, Made in Taiwan